BELIEVE THE HYPE...
BLINGO BINGO IS BACK!
★★★★★ - "High-octane hip hop hilarity" - To Do List
"Great music, great hosts, great prizes...!" - Timeout
Curfew be claiming our nightlife, so we be brunchin' baby!
Bringing you a very limited run of outdoor, undercover, safely distanced, bottomless Blingo Bingo brunches.
Get set for an unforgettably unique afternoon hosted by potty-mouthed pensioner Grandma Flash and her 87-year-old DJ and part time lover. Expect an extraordinary mashup of bingo, bangin hip hop/RnB beats, lip sync battles, bottomless punch and more bling than you can throw a zimmer frame at.
Capacity is strictly limited with tables sold as groups of 4, 5 or 6 at £25+bf per head. Tickets include entry, allocated seating, 1 hour of bottomless rum punch, bingo & entertainment.
Please note: Food is not included in the ticket price but is available at your choice from the street food vendor.
Doors & Food available from 12pm
1 hr bottomless starts 12:30pm
Blingo, beats, battles and more until 4:30pm
Single Admission: £25 per seat
Admission for 1 person, reserved allocated seating, 1 hr bottomless booze, Blingo & Entertainment
|12:00 - 16:30||£25.00|
Table of 4: £25 per seat
Admission for 4 people, reserved allocated seating all together, 1 hr bottomless booze, Blingo & Entertainment
|12:00 - 16:30||£100.00|
Table of 5: £25 per seat
Admission for 5 people, reserved allocated seating all together, 1 hr bottomless booze, Blingo & Entertainment
|12:00 - 16:30||£125.00|
Table of 6: £25 per seat
Admission for 6 people, reserved allocated seating all together, 1 hr bottomless booze, Blingo & Entertainment
|12:00 - 16:30||£150.00|
Costa del Tottenham, Ashley House, Ashley Road, Tottenham Hale, N17 9LZ
Tottenham Hale (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. By purchasing any ticket(s) to Blingo, the customer is paying for the entertainment experience of the live stage show Blingo only and not for a stake in a gambling game. Blingo is not a gambling event and does not conduct any games that can be deemed regulated or fair gaming - correctly marking off numbers first does not guarantee you to be deemed a winner and does not guarantee you a chance to win a prize.